Brokers are looking either to recommend wellness programs for their clients or to be the wellness provider for their clients. PDHI has two options to support these requirements:
- PDHI can recommend a wellness provider that uses the ConXus Platform to provide a range of integrated wellness solutions and services.
- The broker can license the platform directly from PDHI and serve as the wellness provider.
For brokers that want to be the wellness provider, the PDHI ConXus Platform enabling technology will support the efficient delivery of a range of wellness program options to many employer end-clients.
Key Benefits for Brokers
Key benefits of the ConXus Platform for brokers include:
- More cost-effective solution than developing, maintaining, and supporting in-house technology.
- Flexible delivery options from a common, integrated platform.
- Full ownership and access to all application data from a centralized database.
- Control of program design and delivery.
- Data exchange through web services and batch import/export.
- Integrated decision support to provide population segmentation, program targeting, and impact analysis.
The ConXus Platform enables delivery of comprehensive wellness programs that include assessment and stratification, biometric screening, behavior change, health coaching, wellness challenges and events, and incentive tracking and fulfillment. The ConXus Platform:
- Can be private labeled, incorporating your logos, fonts, and colors for consistent branding and employer subbranding.
- Supports synchronized logon with your benefit portal, if available, and offers an employee portal with eligibility file management for nonmembers and organizations that do not run a portal.
- Offers flexible delivery for multiple service levels, with additional localization for each employer.
- Efficiently manages large and small employer groups.
- Provides administration tools for setting up and supporting employer end clients and generating reports.
- Offers a flexible coaching platform that allows multiple coaching vendors or service models to be delivered using the same system.