Mississippi River Challenge
From the peaceful headwaters in the northern Minnesota woods to the sweeping meanders of the river delta, participants will turn their physical activity into miles as they journey along the Mississippi River.
The Mississippi River Challenge is a fully configured wellness challenge product. It is available as a corporate challenge for teams or individuals, with a fixed start date and duration, or as a personal challenge for participants to travel at their own pace.
The Mississippi River Challenge includes:
- Captivating images that describe the culture, history, and geography of this iconic river.
- An interactive map that shows the route and tracks progress.
- Push messages to drive engagement.
- Posters and flyers to use for promotional activities.
- How to guide for wellness coordinators.
- Corporate challenge options of 8 or 12 weeks.
- Incentive point allocation for each milestone.
- Online tracker also available as a mobile app.
- Autologging of steps from fitness devices such as Fitbit®, Fitbug Orb®, Jawbone® UP™, BodyMedia® FIT, and the Moves app into standard activity challenges.
All trademarks and logos are the intellectual property of the respective owners. Fitbit® is a registered trademark and service mark of Fitbit, Inc. Fitbug® and Fitbug Orb® are registered trademarks of Fitbug Limited. Jawbone®, UP™, and UP™ BY JAWBONE® are trademarks owned by AliphCom dba Jawbone. BodyMedia® is a registered trademark of BodyMedia, Inc. The ConXus Platform is designed to sync data from Fitbit, Fitbug, Jawbone, BodyMedia, and Nike devices. The ConXus Platform is not provided by Fitbit, Fitbug, Jawbone, BodyMedia, or Nike, and these companies do not deliver or warrant the functionality of this product.