ConXus Mobile v1.0
Available: October 26, 2012
ConXus Mobile is a mobile app for workplace wellness programs that is fully integrated with the ConXus Wellness Platform.
Using ConXus Mobile, participants enrolled in your wellness program can stay connected and track progress on the go.
ConXus Mobile uses secure logon, encrypted data transmission, and central data storage to protect personal health information from unauthorized access.
Implementation Timeline and Process
ConXus Mobile is available from October 29, 2012 for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Please contact PDHI Customer Support to schedule your implementation.
The features available on ConXus Mobile match the design of your wellness program, and may include:
- Program News
- Personalized To Do List actions
- Health risk assessment results for the current and two previous assessments
- Challenge tracking, individual and team progress charts, and team league table for physical activity and weight loss challenges
- Incentive awards by activity
- Messaging, for program push messages and personal messaging between the participant and his/her assigned health coach