ConXus Biometrics v1.0
Available: August 12, 2013
ConXus Biometrics is a secure online application for managing biometric data collected at health fairs and wellness screenings.
Designed to improve the quality and timeliness of data collection, ConXus Biometrics:
- Consolidates biometric data from multiple vendors and venues, including screenings completed:
- Onsite at health fairs
- At a lab visit
- In the physician office
- At home using a kit
- Verifies participant eligibility at the time of screening and enforces one screening per participant per program.
- Allows screeners to efficiently enter results and print a participant report that provides immediate feedback. The report may also be delivered online at the wellness portal.
- Enables configuration of each health fair by client administrators, including data elements to be collected, devices used, and screener access.
- Loads data from central labs or third-party vendors on a scheduled or as-needed basis.
- Provides immediate online access to log and error files.
- Verifies participant eligibility at the time of data load.
- Supports full or partial data loads and corrections to previously loaded data.