ConXus Profile v3.2
Available: November 18, 2013
ConXus Profile v3.2 includes the following enhancements:
- Extended configuration options for the collection of biometric data.
- Questionnaire changes as follows:
- Addition of neck circumference.
- Addition of ‘Does not apply to me’ as a response option to questions for clinical breast examination, mammogram, and Pap smear.
- Changes to the question presentation logic and response options for Pap smear.
- Removal of questions for undescended testicle, testicular self-examination, and breast self-examination.
- A low risk category (score 80-89) has been added to the wellness score.
- New domain scores and risk assessments have been added for physical health (biometrics), emotional health, and lifestyle.
- Assessments have been added for neck and mood.
- The assessment for Pap smear has been updated.
- The member report has been rearranged to provide a greater emphasis on emotional health and well-being.
- Neck circumference has been added to the provider report.
A more detailed explanation of these changes is provided below.
ConXus Profile v3.2 includes changes to the following product components:
- Questionnaire (English and Spanish)
- Member report (English and Spanish)
- Provider report
- Data export file
- Biometric results listing
Upgrade Timeline and Process
ConXus Profile v3.2 (English) is available for upgrade from November 18, 2013. Please refer to the updated Knowledge Library documentation for additional information regarding this release. Clients may contact PDHI Client Services to schedule your upgrade.
Note: The Spanish version of the questionnaire and report will be released in December.
Description of the Enhancements
Biometric Configuration Options
The HRA options for program definition now allow configuration of the biometric results to be collected so that users do not receive ‘Incomplete’ assessments for values that are not required by the program.
At deployment to a program, each biometric measurement included in the HRA may be configured as follows:
- Include in the program HRA
- Allow self-report (result or range) for each value
- Allow ‘don’t know’ responses to each self-reported result
- Allow collection of A1C for users with a diagnosis of diabetes only, or for all users as a diabetes screening option.
Measurements not included are excluded from the questionnaire and the member report.
Measurements not self-reported are excluded from the questionnaire, but results will appear in the report from verified data (from batch load, and screener, coach, or administrator entry).
Neck circumference has been added to the measurements section, measured in inches.
Note: Neck circumference has also been added to ConXus Biometrics as an optional measurement.
The question presentation logic and the response options for Pap smear (HM8) have been changed based on updated guidelines from the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF).
‘Does not apply to me’ has been added as a response option to questions about mammogram (HM9), clinical breast examination (HM7), and Pap smear (HM8) to accommodate women who have had a double mastectomy or hysterectomy.
The following questions have been removed, based on update guidelines from the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF):
HM4: Have you ever had an undescended testicle?
HM5: Do you examine your testicles for lumps?
HM6: Do you examine your breasts for lumps?
Wellness Score Change
A ‘Low risk’ category has been added to the wellness score to better reflect participant health status. Ranges are now:
Analysis of HRAs within the ConXus database from multiple clients (average age 43 years, 59% female) gives a distribution of wellness scores approximately as follows:
Domain Score Additions
New scores have been added for physical health (biometrics), emotional health, and lifestyle. These scores are calculated using the same scoring methodology and risk ranges as the wellness score, and are similarly color-coded in the participant report. A detailed description can be found in the ConXus Profile Adult HRA Specification V32.
An assessment has been added for neck circumference, based on risk for sleep apnea.
An assessment has been added for mood.
The member report has been rearranged to provide a greater emphasis on emotional health and well-being.
The layout of the printable (PDF) version of the member report has been enhanced to improve presentation and readability.
Neck circumference has been added to the provider report, if collected.