Wellness providers require enabling technology to support the efficient delivery of a range of wellness program options to many end clients, typically employers. ConXus provides a proven, scalable, enterprise-wide platform to support these programs.
Key Benefits for Wellness Companies
Key benefits of the ConXus Platform for wellness providers include:
- More cost-effective solution than developing, maintaining, and supporting in-house technology.
- Flexible delivery options from a common, integrated platform.
- Full ownership and access to all application data from a centralized database.
- Control of program design and delivery.
- Data exchange through web services and batch import/export.
- Integrated decision support to provide population segmentation, program targeting, and impact analysis.
- NCQA Wellness and Health Promotion (WHP) Certification.
- HITRUST CSF Certification, meeting the highest standards for security and protection of health information.
The ConXus Platform enables delivery of comprehensive wellness programs that include assessment and stratification, biometric screening, behavior change, health coaching, wellness challenges and events, and incentive tracking and fulfillment. The ConXus Platform:
- Can be private labeled, incorporating your logos, fonts, and colors.
- Supports synchronized logon with your portal, if available, and offers an employee portal with eligibility file management for nonmembers and organizations that do not run a portal.
- Allows the efficient management of many employer groups of any size.
- Offers flexible delivery for multiple service levels, with additional localization for each employer.
- Provides administration tools for setting up and supporting employer end clients and generating reports.
- Offers a flexible coaching platform that allows multiple coaching vendors or service models to be delivered using the same system.