Employers that deliver wellness programs require enabling technology to manage program data and to coordinate both internal resources and external vendors. ConXus provides a proven, scalable, enterprise-wide platform to support these programs.
Key Benefits for Employers
Key benefits of the ConXus Platform for employers include:
- More cost-effective solution than developing, maintaining, and supporting in-house technology.
- Flexible delivery options from a common, integrated platform.
- Full ownership and access to all application data from a centralized database.
- Control of program design and delivery.
- Integrated decision support to provide population segmentation, program targeting, and impact analysis.
- HITRUST CSF Certification, meeting the highest standards for security and protection of health information.
The ConXus Platform enables delivery of comprehensive wellness programs that include assessment and stratification, biometric screening, behavior change, health coaching, wellness challenges and events, and incentive tracking and fulfillment. The ConXus Platform:
- Can be private labeled, incorporating your logos, fonts, and colors.
- Provides an employee portal with eligibility file management for authenticated registration and logon.
- Supports the localization of programs to meet individual work-site requirements. Localization components include program information, branding, incentive levels and fulfillment options, deployment of challenges and events, wellness cycles and reporting.
- Effectively coordinates the management of multiple vendors who provide services such as incentive fulfillment, health coaching, biometric screenings, and wellness events.
- Provides administration tools for setting up and supporting programs and generating reports.
Options for Employers
Depending on size, organizational complexity, and level of services required, employers can either:
- License the platform directly from PDHI. Our partner network gives you access to vendors experienced in the ConXus Platform who can deliver communication, health coaching, and on-site screening services.
- Contract with a PDHI client. These organizations use the ConXus Platform to provide a range of integrated wellness solutions and services.