This policy is effective as of January 3, 2017
Protecting privacy is an important priority at Protocol Driven Healthcare, Inc., dba “PDHI,” and we are committed to maintaining strong and meaningful privacy protections. The privacy of your information is a significant responsibility, and we value the trust you place in us.
- Why We Collect PII and Other Information
- We use this information to help us deliver more relevant PDHI marketing messages on the Site and on non-PDHI websites or via email, as well as for performance measurements and other business analytics purposes.
- This information is used to modify the content you see, manage the frequency with which you see an advertisement, tailor advertisements to better match your interests, and understand the effectiveness of our advertising.
- We use this information to manage and protect the Site, our network, and users from fraudulent, abusive, and unlawful uses.
- What PII and Other Information Do We Collect
- When you use the Site, information is collected about your device and your visit including browsing and searching activity as you interact with the Site; about your IP address; about the web addresses of the sites you come from and go to next; and about your connection, including your device’s browser, operating system, platform type, and internet connection speed.
- When you communicate with us directly, we collect information you provide such as the reason for contacting us and your contact information.
- How We Collect and Use PII and Other Information
- We collect information when you communicate with us and when you use the Site.
- We obtain contact information and other marketing lead information from third parties and social media platforms, which we may combine with information we have to contact you or direct PDHI’s marketing offers to you.
- PDHI uses Google Adwords and other similar sources to deliver marketing messages online. Third-party vendors, including Google, display PDHI marketing messages on sites across the internet.
- Cookies (a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user’s computer by the user’s web browser while the user is browsing) will be used by Google Adwords and other similar services to display selected marketing messages to you based on your past visits to the Site.
- Sharing PII
- Your Choices
- Children’s Privacy
- Notification of Changes
We will never release, sell, rent, or otherwise provide the PII of any user to any third-party other than those identified in this section unless: (1) you expressly tell or permit us to disclose such information or (2) we believe in good faith that we must do so to comply with a legal requirement found in a law or regulation, or when served with a search warrant, subpoena, or court order.
This Site is not directed to children, and we do not knowingly collect any PII from children under 13 years of age through this Site. If you think we have collected PII from a child under 13 years of age for whom you are the parent or guardian, please contact our Privacy Officer at the address provided in Section X below.
PDHI uses appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect PII and other information collected from our Site visitors and those who communicate directly with us.
Use of the internet is solely at your own risk and is subject to all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations. We take measures to protect the security of your PII and to ensure that your choices for its intended use are honored. However, we cannot guarantee the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to us over the internet. We are not responsible for the security of any information transmitted via the internet.
Actual or attempted unauthorized use of the Site may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. For your protection, PDHI reserves the right to view, monitor, and record activity on the Site without notice or permission from you. Any information obtained by monitoring, reviewing, or recording is subject to review by law enforcement organizations in connection with investigation or prosecution of possible criminal activity on the Site.
If you have any questions about your privacy rights, please write to our privacy officer at:
150 Morristown Road, Suite 200
Bernardsville, NJ 07924-2626, USA
Or call 1-888-816-4006.
Or email email@example.com.