ConXus Direct v2.2
Available: July 15, 2014
ConXus Direct is a health coaching data and appointment management system that streamlines the administration and documentation of the coaching process.
ConXus Direct v2.2 includes the following enhancements:
- Addition of member program attachments that are viewable by the coach and are not visible to the participant.
- Enhancement of the progress note to allow recording of referrals. Access to a listing of all referrals made, including those recorded by the coach and those recorded by a screener.
- Support for review and management of qualifying activities and wellness targets, including the administration of exemptions.
- Addition of an audit log that records coach access to personal health data for members.
Implementation Timeline and Process
These enhancements will be deployed on July 15, 2014. An updated Health Coach Guide with detailed instructions for these new tools is available in the Knowledgebase within the Client Support portal.
Description of Enhancements
This section provides a more detailed description of the product enhancements:
1. Participant Program Attachments
The coach member data tree now supports attachments to a member program. Coaches can add, edit, view, and delete attachments. These attachments are only viewable by the coach and will not be visible to the member. Each attachment must have a name and description. Files are controlled by the site file attachment restrictions. The standard restrictions are as follows:
Maximum file size: 1MB
Acceptable file types: .pdf .jpg .jpeg .gif .png .eps .txt .doc .docx .xls .xlsx .zip
Client-specific rules can be defined where clients wish to place further restrictions on the program attachments that can be used. Please contact Client Services if you wish to change your site settings.
Referrals have been integrated into the progress note section of the coaching system. This allows coaches to view all referrals made by screeners or coaches as part of the progress note listing display. A coach can add one or more referrals when documenting the coaching encounter in the progress notes. The ability to add a referral is only available if referrals are defined for the employer group.
3. Qualifying Activities & Wellness Targets
Additional tools are now available so coaches can review and manage qualifying activities and wellness targets. Coaches may review participant status, assign and update activities, and manage exemptions and reasonable alternatives.
4. Audit of Coach Access to ePHI
An audit log has been added for coach access to personal health data (ePHI) for members. Each audit record includes the following information:
- The coach accessing the data
- The member whose data is being accessed
- Date and time of access
- Access type (read or update)
The audit log allows PDHI to support clients who need to document disclosures of PHI and information related to such disclosures, as would be required to respond to a request by an Individual for an accounting of disclosures of PHI in accordance with 45 C.F.R. § 164.528.