New Program Reports and Administration Tools
Available: March 27, 2019
This update includes a new program summary report and tools for the bulk administration of client (coach and screener) user accounts.
Program Summary Report
This new report provides a summary of program participation and results, complementing the drill down detail provided by the existing management reports. Available as a graphical PDF report as well as an Excel summary of data, the report includes a section for each module deployed to the program:
- Overall program enrollment by age and gender
- Health risk assessment participation and distribution by risk group
- Action plan enrollment and completion
- Personal, corporate, and team challenge enrollment and completion
- Wellness even participation
- Wellness target qualification
- Qualifying activity status for basic, time-period, and tier activities
- Incentive points awarded
Bulk Administration of Client Users
To reduce the support burden for clients with a large number of coach or screener users, these tools allow client user account administration from eligibility data. The authentication and registration process is as follows:
- Client loads a file containing information for eligible users.
- The system sends an email invitation with a time-limited registration token to all eligible users.
- The user clicks on the link and completes the registration process through the entry of a defined user identifier and selection of a password.
- Repeat email invitations are sent to users who have not yet registered, at time intervals and frequency defined by the client.
User accounts will be disabled when client users are removed from eligibility.